Friday, July 19, 2013

偽韓式烤雞翅 BBQ Chicken Wings

July 19. 2013


This is a easy recipe, didn't require a lot of skills, but definitely a family favourite

I didn't really measure the sauces, I just "dump" whatever I find, mix and taste before I pour over the raw meat. I also used a fork to poke holes on the wings to make it absorb the flavours faster.

Ingredients:

Chicken Wings                      15-20
Korean BBQ sauce               Alot, the base of my bbq sauce
Ketchup                                4 big squeeze around the bowl
Dijon mustard                        2 tbsp
Garlic powder                       1tbsp
Seasoned salt                        1tbsp
Black pepper                        pinch

1: Mix well and taste, adjust the flavour
2: Poke holes on the wings, or use a knife to cut
3: Pour mixture over the wings and let it set for 5-10 minutes, preheat oven to 400
4: On a oven rack, place wings
5: Baking for an hour, flip, sauce, another hour, sauce again, final 5 minutes for the color to set.

-The End-

Here are some of the ingredients I used in this recipe, mustard from Walmart (Costco has those giant ones too), BBQ sauce from Asian Market, Salt from dollar store

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! Will definitely try when I have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete