Saturday, September 21, 2013

[FancyAssVegan] 什錦鐵板炒麵Mixed Veggies Stir Fried Noodles

September 21, 2013



It seems like I haven't updated my blog in a long time, and haven't upload any home cooking pictures (SHAME ON ME) but I have been making alot of food recently because I am eating vegan food now, and since my parents cannot live without meat, so I have to prepare my own lunch boxes or dinner sometimes.

Today's recipe is not exactly vegan because I hide the shrimps underneath all the noodles because this one is actually prepared for my dad, but take out the shrimps, it is an vegan dish.

The portion for the noodle is suppose to be for one person, but because I added too much veggie, two people can share too.

Ingredients:

1 pack of Chinese noodle (I used frozen ones, because they are more fresh than dried noodles)
Bell Pepper ( Greeng, Red, Yellow, Orange)
Mushroom            a few
"Chicken Patty"     sliced
* Any other veggies that you like

Sauce: Vegan Oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and some hot water

1: Boiled the noodle for about 30 seconds
2: Heat a little bit of oil and quickly transfer the noodle to the pan
3: Add some sake (Japanese cooking wine) and continue to stir
4: Take out the noodles, add a little bit more oil and saute the veggies
5: when the veggies are half cooked, put back the noodles and pour in the sauce
6: once the sauce has been absorbed by the noodles and veggies, it's done
7: heat the terriyaki pan, and pour the noodles on top, you will get a really nice golden brown color at the bottom of the noodle, and the heat will help the dish to stay hot for longer period.

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment